Debunking the common myths about republican congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul – PART 1
Myth 1: Ron Paul wants all drugs to be legalized. He wants your kids to start smoking marijuana!!
Ron Paul, constitutionalist as he is, wants states to regulate drug laws by themselves. We’we got the cannabis issue covered at the Personal freedom – marijuana section.
Myth 2: Ron Paul will make huge cuts on our national defense!!
This is completely false. US veteran Paul wants to pull back our troops from high-cost military facilities and bases in 140 countries. He wants to stop the unnecessary, never-ending wars overseas which are killing our young soldiers and hurting our economy so bad it is pulling us down under huge debths. By cutting this ridiculuos overseas spending on invading countries who are not threats to our country, and building costly military fortifications in places such as Tadzjikistan or the Korea border(where we have like 50 000 troops) we will have more money to effectively spend on our own national defense to make it so strong, so that no country would dare dream to test it.
Ronald Reagan had it right in the 70’s already:
“Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country.”
Now there’s a quote for ya. And oh yeah, don’t forget that Ron Paul has recieved more money donations from the US active duty military personnel than all of the other candidates including Barack Obama. As a matter of fact, he has recieved more donations from US military personnel than any other presidential candidate in US HISTORY!
The US military have chosen 6-year US veteran Ron Paul as their Commander in chief. We encourage you to do the same.
Dr. Paul’s PRO-AMERICA foreign policy:
* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.
* Avoid long and expensive land wars that bankrupt our country by using constitutional means to capture or kill terrorist leaders who helped attack the U.S. and continue to plot further attacks.
* Guarantee our intelligence community’s efforts are directed toward legitimate threats and not spying on innocent Americans through unconstitutional power grabs like the Patriot Act.
* End the nation-building that is draining troop morale, increasing our debt, and sacrificing lives with no end in sight.
* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.
* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.
* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.
* Revitalize the military for the 21st century by eliminating waste in a trillion-dollar military budget.
* Prevent the TSA from forcing Americans to either be groped or ogled just to travel on an airplane and ultimately abolish the unconstitutional agency.
* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.
(Source: RP2012 presidential candidate website)